Monday, March 30, 2009

Love at First Sight



The first time we hung out was in January of 2006. I wanted to learn to Snowboard and my friend Marianne wanted to learn as well. Her boyfriend snowboards and said he would teach her and find someone to teach me. That someone was Nick. We went to Solitude and spent the whole day on the kiddy hill. Nick spent the whole day running down the run with me holding my hand so that I wouldn't fall. As we were taking our last run, I almost fell, Nick grabbed me and we both looked into eachothers eyes and we both new that we were going to be together. It was love at first sight. We have been together ever since. One of our favorite things to do together is snowboard. On January 13, 2008, Nick proposed to me on top of the mountain when we were at Steamboat. It was awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land! I'm so glad that you guys are so happy. It always makes me chuckle to think that our crazy day of learning to snowboard that day lead to you guys being married!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete