Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's been a while.....

It has been a while since I have been on here!!! A lot has happened in the last 2 years. Nick and I have been working with a fertility clinic by the name of Nevada Fertility CARES. We have decided to have all our fertility treatments there. The laws are more friendly when it comes to surrogacy. In Utah, not so much! I am so excited to say that we have finally found a surrogate that we mesh well with and feel like she is in it for the right reasons. We have been through a few already and it has been very heart breaking being it just didn't work out. The surrogate we found lives in AZ which is great because we go down there often to visit my dad. We are currently working with an attorney to get a contract worked out so that we can begin the process. YAY!!!!! I hope everything works out and we can begin soon. Fingers and toes crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment